clomid (Clomed) - anti-estrogenic drug (blocker of receptors of estrogen) produced by the company Balcan pharmaceuticals (Moldova). Athletes in sports practice is accepted primarily as a part of post-cycle therapy to avoid the side effects and consequences of the use of steroids. The active substance of the drug is clomiphene citrate (a derivative of stilbene), which is a selective estrogen receptor modulator. Has smeshannymi antagonistic and agonistic estrogen properties, blocking, or Vice versa prompting receptors in the various tissues of the body. To buy clomid you can always on our site.Why Clomed?
Initially Clomed (Balkan Pharmaceuticals), and analogs of other brands, is a medical drug (a stimulant of production of gonadotropin), appointed by both women and men with different indications (from ovulation to oligospermia). But due to increasing the synthesis of gonadotropin and testosterone and direct antiestrogenic effect is widespread among professionals and Amateurs of sport. Used primarily as an adjuvant after or less during steroid courses.
He clomid is not a steroid drug (it has anabolic, androgenic and progestogenic activity), therefore not exacerbating the side effects of steroids effectively is connected as a component of a PCT (post-cycle therapy).HOW to TAKE clomid?
depending on the task and the tolerability of the body of the athlete receiving clomid can effectively last from 1-3 weeks or more. On the PCT, as a rule, is not long-term use of up to 3 weeks to allow the therapy to fully show the necessary for the athlete action.
Dosage of clomid varies from 50 to 150 mg daily (1-3 tablets per day, respectively): dose on PCT - 50-150 mg daily; during the course (for example, can be used in a competitive preparing for the possibility of administration of estrogen and androgen hormones to achieve optimum physical shape) - about 50 mg daily. In medicine also the dosage is selected individually, depending on indications and contraindications for use.
the Course of taking clomid in bodybuilding, and not only rarely accompanied by side effects. But avoiding even potential risks to health should be excluded contraindications, which include: visual impairment, including those in history, ovarian cysts, liver, kidney, neoplasms, primary hypofunction of the pituitary gland, pregnancy, breastfeeding, hypersensitivity.
After administration, the drug is rapidly incorporated into the work being absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract, undergoes enterohepatic recirculation, vividas mainly from the feces and urine. The half-life of the substance is 5 days.the Athletes on clomid Balkan Pharmaceuticals
customer Testimonials in bodybuilding, and not only describe clomid Balcan Pharma is extremely positive, as a working anti-estrogen and induce the production of testosterone the drug selectively interacts with estrogen receptors in the testes and pituitary gland, effectively warning of the consequences for the athlete. The PCT accept 80% of bodybuilders and tamoxifen prefer only the remaining 20%.